At Fox Law in Hendersonville, Tennessee, we understand that life is unpredictable. Hardworking people sometimes find themselves in difficult financial situations, and they just need a little relief; a little mercy. That is why we focus much of our practice on helping individuals and families overcome the burden of debt. We know that nothing can cause more stress than being overwhelmed by collections calls, late bills, and worry about losing the house to foreclosure. Fortunately, there is help available for many families who assume they have run out of options. Your fresh start can begin today.
Your Fresh Start Begins With a Simple Phone Call and Free Consultation
Call us at (615) 264-5695. We will discuss your current financial circumstances and schedule a time when you can sit down with experienced Bankruptcy Attorney Eric Fox to go over the details of your case. From the moment you get to know our team, you will begin getting a sense of relief.
- Stop creditor harassment: Harassing phone calls from creditors can stop immediately when an automatic stay is filed.
- Stop garnishments and collections lawsuits: Keep the money you earn and put an end to wage garnishments. Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop garnishments and lawsuits.
- Save your car from repossession: Are you behind on your car payments? Our law firm can help you keep your car, even when you file bankruptcy.
- Save your house from foreclosure: We can help you save your home from foreclosure.
- Protect your 401(k) and retirement accounts: You can protect your valuable retirement accounts from creditors.
Let Us Handle Everything While You Focus on Your Family and Your Future
During your initial free consultation, we will answer all of your questions. We will cover issues such as:
- Bankruptcy process and life after bankruptcy: Life looks a lot better when you have your finances under control. Our firm will be with you every step of the way throughout the bankruptcy process to help you get started on the right financial path after bankruptcy.
- Exempt property: Are you worried about losing all of your “stuff” because of bankruptcy? You don’t have to. Talk to our attorney, Eric Fox, to learn more.
- Multiple filings: Have you filed for bankruptcy before? We can help you determine if you are eligible to apply for bankruptcy again.
How Much Does Bankruptcy Cost?
Please visit our FAQ page to learn more about the cost of filing bankruptcy. You will also find answers to other common questions we receive.
Call us today at (615) 264-5695 for a free consultation via phone, in-office, or video conference. We are here to help you.