The Law Office of Eric K. Fox is family-owned, and we're proud of the services we provide to our clients. We help families throughout Hendersonville, Tennessee, and the Nashville metro area find a fresh start through bankruptcy and personal injury compensation. Schedule your free initial consultation with Sumner County bankruptcy law attorney Eric Fox today. We can be reached locally at 615-338-5291 or toll free at 888-808-7604.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We can help determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 debt liquidation bankruptcy under Tennessee's state median income test. If you are above the median income, you may still qualify for Chapter 7 or we can help you through the Chapter 13 process.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 debt reorganization bankruptcy is a great option for people who did not qualify under the means test, as well as for people who want to keep their homes and vehicles.
- Stop creditor harassment: Harassing phone calls from creditors can stop immediately when an automatic stay is filed.
- Stop garnishments and lawsuits: Keep the money you earn and put an end to wage garnishments. Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop garnishments and lawsuits.
- Save your vehicle: Are you behind on your car payments? Our law firm can help you keep your car, even when you file bankruptcy.
- Protecting 401(k) and retirement accounts: You can protect your valuable retirement accounts from creditors.
- Exempt property: Are you worried about losing all of your "stuff" because of bankruptcy? You don't have to. Talk to our attorney, Eric Fox, to learn more.
- Save your house: We can help you save your home from foreclosure.
- Bankruptcy process and life after bankruptcy: Life looks a lot better when you have your finances under control. Our firm will be with you every step of the way throughout the bankruptcy process to help you get started on the right financial path after bankruptcy.
- Multiple filings: Have you filed for bankruptcy before? We can help you determine if you are eligible to apply for bankruptcy again.
We help debtors in a wide variety of situations, from retired debtors to self-employed individuals. No matter your situation, we can help you find the debt relief you need through the bankruptcy process.
Divorce and Bankruptcy
It is no secret that many couples divorce because of the stress associated with financial issues. Bankruptcy, can provide your family a financial fresh start and can help your family possibly avert a divorce.
If you and your spouse are decided on a divorce, a bankruptcy filing can help alleviate the debt burden you will be facing after a divorce as two single individuals. While you are still married, you can file a single joint case and obtain bankruptcy relief for both of you simultaneously for the price of just one case (one attorney fee and one court filing fee).
After the divorce, if you both decide to file as two individuals, you each will have to pay the full attorney fee and court filing fee (which will cost twice as much as filing a single case before the divorce). If debt is an issue in the divorce, and you think paying it later after the divorce may be difficult as two individuals with two separate household budgets, then a Free Bankruptcy Consultation is something you should avail yourself of in order to explore your options.
Contact a Debt Relief Lawyer
Call the Law Office of Eric K. Fox today to schedule your free initial consultation. We can be reached toll free at 888-808-7604 or locally at 615-338-5291. You may also contact us online.
We are located in the Hazel Path office complex and offer free parking near the lake, off Main Street. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.