The Law Office of Eric K. Fox is family-owned, and we're proud of the services we provide to our clients. We help families throughout Hendersonville, Tennessee, and the Nashville metro area find a fresh start through bankruptcy and personal injury compensation. Schedule your free initial consultation with Sumner County bankruptcy law attorney Eric Fox today. We can be reached locally at 615-338-5291 or toll free at 888-808-7604.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We can help determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 debt liquidation bankruptcy under Tennessee's state median income test. If you are above the median income, you may still qualify for Chapter 7 or we can help you through the Chapter 13 process.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 debt reorganization bankruptcy is a great option for people who did not qualify under the means test, as well as for people who want to keep their homes and vehicles.
A note about divorce and bankruptcy
If you and your spouse are having difficulty in your marriage, there may be some specific things you can do to help reduce the financial stress points. We will show you how filing bankruptcy may be a successful strategy to help your marriage get a fresh start.
- Car accidents, truck wrecks and motorcycle crashes: If you were injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident in Tennessee, you have the right to fight for financial damages from the insurance party responsible for covering the negligent driver. We handle everything with the insurance company, while you focus on recovering your health.
- Fatal accidents: If you lost a loved one in an accident caused by another party's negligence, you may be entitled to recover full and fair compensation in a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Premises liability: If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, the property owner may be held liable for compensating you for your injuries.
Wills and trusts: We will show you successful strategies for making sure your assets and property passes on to your loved ones after you die. We can also help your family with end-of-life legal needs such as living wills (advance health care directives) and powers of attorney for financial, legal and medical matters.
Contact an Experienced Lawyer for the Help You Need
Call the Law Office of Eric K. Fox today to schedule your free initial consultation. We can be reached toll free at 888-808-7604 or locally at 615-338-5291. You may also contact us online.
We are located in the Hazel Path office complex and offer free parking near the lake, off Main Street. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.