Hendersonville Debt Relief Lawyer
The Law Office of Eric K. Fox is family owned, and we're proud of the services we provide to our clients. We help families throughout Hendersonville, Tennessee, and the Nashville metro area find a fresh start through bankruptcy and uncontested divorce cases. Schedule your free initial consultation with Sumner County bankruptcy law attorney Eric Fox today. We can be reached locally at 615-338-5291 or toll free at 888-808-7604.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We can help determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 debt liquidation bankruptcy under Tennessee's state median income test.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 debt reorganization bankruptcy is a great option for people who did not qualify under the means test, as well as for people who want to keep their homes and vehicles.
- Stop creditor harassment: Harassing phone calls from creditors can stop immediately when an automatic stay is filed.
- Stop garnishments and lawsuits: Keep the money you earn and put an end to wage garnishments. Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop garnishments and lawsuits.
- Save your vehicle: Are you behind on your car payments? Our law firm can help you keep your car, even when you file bankruptcy.
- Protecting 401(k) and retirement accounts: You can protect your valuable retirement accounts from creditors.
- Exempt property: Are you worried about losing all of your "stuff" because of bankruptcy? You don't have to. Talk to our attorney, Eric Fox, to learn more.
- Save your house: We can help you save your home from foreclosure.
- Bankruptcy process and life after bankruptcy: Life looks a lot better when you have your finances under control. Our firm will be with you every step of the way throughout the bankruptcy process to help you get started on the right financial path after bankruptcy.
For help with an uncontested divorce, turn to our family-owned law firm. We know the outcome of your divorce will play an important role in your future and in your children's futures. Talk to us about how we can assist with property division, child support, child custody, spousal support and more.
Call the Law Office of Eric K. Fox today to schedule your free initial consultation. We can be reached toll free at 888-808-7604 or locally at 615-338-5291. You may also contact us online.
We are located in the Hazel Path office complex and offer free parking near the lake, off Main Street. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.